Poldark Cycle Trail
The Poldark Cycle Trail is a 9-mile route exploring West Cornwall's north coast and visiting some of the filming locations of the BBC hit TV show Poldark.
We explore the rich mining history of West Cornwall and take in some amazing views of the North Cornish Coast as far as down as Land's End.
The route is planned in such a way that we have plenty of time to explore and take photos. All abilities are accommodated.
The Poldark Cycle Trail is mainly off road on man-made paths and bridleways, some of which are rocky and stony. The route is undulating.
Want more mining history? Follow me
A family friendly ride with great views and a taste of West Cornwall's rich mining history
9 miles (14 kilometres)
250 meters ascent
Approx 5 hours total riding time
Suitable for mountain bikes and hybrids, not suitable for road bikes
£25, Adult £15 child under 16. Reductions for group bookings
- Fully guided route
- Vehicle support (in case of emergencies)
- Mechanical support
- Afternoon coffee
- First aid cover
What you'll need to bring:
- Suitable clothing for the weather, including a waterproof jacket and a warm layer for when we take breaks
- An inner tube to fit your bike and any specific parts or tools your bikes needs
- Packed lunch
- A rucksack for above, shoulder bags and handbags are not suitable
- Suitable footwear (trainers or similar)
- Water (approximately 1 litre)
- £25 Adult, £15 Children under 16 years of age
- £40 group of 3, 1 adults, 2 children
- £60 group of 4, 2 adults, 2 children
- £80 group of 4 adults
- £100 group of 6 with exclusivity (Mix of any number of adults or children)
If the above pricing structures do not match you group dynamics please call us for a chat on 07872382151 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We always keep the group numbers low so you get the best possible experience, we will not exceed eight on any trip.
Adults who are accompanying children are responsible for those children at all times. So, please when booking be mindful of this and consider the ratios of adults to children and the ages and abilities of those children.