What do I need to bring?
For our Poldark and Miners Way trips please bring the following
- Suitable clothing for the weather, including a waterproof jacket and a warm layer for when we take breaks.
- At least one inner tube to fit your bike and any specific parts or tools your bikes needs.
- Packed lunch.
- A rucksack for above, shoulder bags and handbags are not suitable.
- Suitable footwear (trainers or similar)
- Water (approximately 1 litre)
For our Dartmoor trips please bring the following
- Standard cycling kit, including appropriate clothing for the weather, repair kit (Items you normally carry on a ride)
- Money for lunch
For our bike and bivi trips, we will email a suggested kit list
Do I need to bring my own bike?
- We can arrange a hire bike from one of our partner organisations. There will be an additional cost for hire bikes.
What if the weather is bad?
- In most cases, the trips will still go ahead if the weather is poor. If however, the forecast is severe to the point of being dangerous trips will be cancelled.
What if a trip is cancelled?
- If SW Cycle Tours have to cancel a trip we will offer you a different date or a refund.
- If you have to cancel your trip we will try our hardest to offer you another date. If you are not able to do another date we can have a chat about a positive way forward.